Schwabish Forest ride

Garmin Data from this ride: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/330835693

My sleep is still a mess but getting better, just not getting enough at the moment. On a good note my german is getting better every day, last night i even drempt  in german. Late morning after several cups of coffee I rode back to Gaildorf to get some new valve stems, I re-taped the back wheel and then noticed it was leaking from the stem, right now I have a tube in it, this is tomorrow's project! After getting the valves I did a little exploring even threw in a climb but didn't want to over do it as I had plans to ride with my friend Andy and his group. 

The group showed up around 6 pm, and off we headed, first thing I knew we were climbing! it was a long gradual climb and when we got to the top there in front of was the Scnitzel Fabrique I have eaten here many times, best Weiner Schnizel in the area, but they actually closed for good :( oh yah and we were riding. After that I had no clue where we were anymore, I was committed to hang with them all strong riders. We climbed a few of the highest peaks in the area beautiful scenery and even stopped to chat with some locals see pictures:


We also saw camels & Buffalo, yah kinda crazy! The route was a very cool mixed bag, everything from bike paths to wood planks. Once I get the Garmin data uploaded you'll see it on this page, I know a few of the climbs were pretty long and steep I had to dismount twice, still dont have my legs. The whole time we were out,  the rain chased us,  but other than a few sprinkles we rode away from it, now its raining again. All in all it was a sweet epic Swabian-Franconian Forest  ride, did I mention we were all on Specialized bikes? :) thanks again to Andy and the guys for showing me around, it was to much fun!

Here we are at the highest point of the Swabian-Franconian Forest, the Hagbergturm

Comments