Rain, Rain, Rain

IToday turned into a bike maintenance day, with rain all day I had a chance to clean off yesterday's mud and work on my wheels. I am eating my share of German food, both my Aunt & Cousin are awesome cooks, the fact that I'm keeping it to one portion bothers my Aunt  at every meal I have to listen to how I don't eat enough, I remember hearing this from my Grandma as well LoL! This evening I walked to the cemetery to visit my Uncles grave, he passed last year and I really miss him, we would hike the woods together or catch the local soccer team, we were always doing something! It is different being here without him :(  this evening the sun finally came out and treated us to a beautiful sunset, my friend Martin and his girlfriend picked me up and we headed to Schwabish Hall for a few beers, such a beautiful old town! We had a few at an old slaughter house converted into a bar, in the walls have indentations where the cows heads were placed as there were slaughtered, no Bloody Mary's here tonight! 

Schwabish Hall at sunset 

Comments