Happy Move Up to the Next Race Class Day!

First off THANK YOU all for the online birthday wishes,  :)  I think Facebook, Twitter and other sites are awesome for birthdays, holidays etc... I've never been a card sending person, so having the online ability to wish love on friends is perfect. On the original LUV2MTB website I always had a quote at the top of the front page that read  "When I find myself fading, I close my eye's and realize my friends are my energy" it should say friends and family, no matter what struggle I have faced, my friends and family had a big part in helping me thru them, to many people to list, but you know who you are!  So I sit here today at 50 years old with a big shit eatin grin on my face, its sure been a loaded 50 years and I am in a great place, and I'm there in a big part because of the love I have surrounding me, my son is doing great in Utah and has a wonderful woman in his life. My parents are both still doing great, not a day goes by where I dont hear from one of them, my brother the Ironman and his famly,  my coach & riding buddy Art, I can only hope to do what he does at 70, and my friends  from the thousands of miles riding a bike or thousands of vertical feet skiing, weekends at the cabin, all the good times totally overide the bad and make me grin with happiness. This my 50th year on earth and it hasnt been much different from the others, in the spring I went out west and pretty skied fresh powder every day for a week, did a bike race that covered 200 miles and 30,000 vertical feet thru the German/Austrian alps, Life is Good, I feel good and like a bottle of fine wine, its seems to get better with age, I dont have it all, but I dont need it all,  what I do have is the best. and as long as I can continue to ski vertical feet, ride miles upon miles I hope to blow by 50, then 60 and on and on!

Happy Trails
Tom

Comments