Hello Winter


  So winter is finally here which means its ski season :) skiing is my real love, been blazing down hills/mountains since I could walk. For the past 5 years I have been teaching at Pine Knob Ski and Snowboard Resort in Clarston MI , if you've ever wanted to take lessons call the ski school desk at 248-625-0800 ext 3 or call me directly at 248-390-4626, I am out there most Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays but can schedule an appointment on any day if I have the time open and I teach both children an adults, if you call the ski school desk you have to request me. PK has been open for a few weeks now and the snow has been awesome!

If your in the market for ski/snowboard equiptment, please stop in and visit my friends at  The Ski Company Ltd in Rochester MI, they will hook you up with everything you need to have fun in the snow!

Happy Trails
Tom

Comments