Welcome to My Blog

A long time ago in a world far far away before there was Facebook, Twitter & Blogs there was a website that went by the name LUV2MTB.COM. This site was my blog before blogs ever became popular, I would write about rides, races, just about anything bike related, there also had a forum with over 400 members. I've decided to start writing again and rather than go thru all the work of re-building my own site, I will post update's here on Blogger.

My main goal for the year will be Bike 4 Peaks race which starts in Ruhpolding Germany on June 5th and ends 196 miles, 30,000 ft & 4 days later in Neukirchen Austria, I will be in Europe for 3 weeks and my hope is to find wifi and keep anyone who cares updated on my training rides, my time in europe and when the time comes the race. This will be an early major race for me, and with the long winter we have had it will be a tall order to get myself ready, but I am determined and have the best coach around in my riding partner Art Fleming. So book mark this page if your interested and see how this year works out for me!  Happy Trails Tom Lining

Comments

  1. Sweet tom looks like its going to a good summer for you. I would love to get myself up to riding in a race like this. My goal this summer is to do well in Lumberjack and be competitive in cps and tailwind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment